Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tamron SP AF 70-200mm f/2.8 DI LD (IF) Macro

















Canon Mount Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 DI LD (IF) Macro

This lens was bought new from Samy's Camera in Culver City and has only been used a handful of times.

It has fairly fast, accurate AF and has always given me sharp results. I will include the box, papers, lens case, hood, front and back tamron caps, as well as a LowePro lens Case 3 with this guy.

The only issues as far as I can tell is some minor dust behind the front element and some brassing on the foot of the tripod mount. I also feel I should mention that the focus and zoom rings feel a little scratchy, but they were always this way - in case you're used to extremely well damped lenses.

I still have the receipt and will provide it. There's a 6 year US warranty and I've only had it for a year now

Samples:




No comments:

Post a Comment