Wednesday, April 28, 2010

28mm 1.9 Ultron



















This is the fastest 28mm rangefinder lens ever made! It's in great condition, in chrome, with very positive click stops, smooth focusing, and clear glass. Kept in a dry, smoke-free home.

This auction will include the lens itself, a voigtlander back cap, Voigtlander 28/90 LTM/M adapter, Voigtlander Lens Hood + Push on Metal Cap, and a generic 46mm front cap. Also will include the boxes for both the lens and the adapter.

This lens was used primarily on an m8. Its only issues that I can tell is that the push on cap doesn't really stay on the hood, and the voigtlander text has rubbed off on this cap. Also, I believe there was a focus tab supposed to be originally included that you could screw in - mine never came with it, so I can't provide it here.

Other than that, it's been a great lens for me - my only reason for selling is that I found a 28mm summicron for a great price.

Samples:



No comments:

Post a Comment