Saturday, May 1, 2010

Voigtlander 50mm Nokton F/1.1













Up for sale is a 50mm 1.1 Nokton from Voigtlander.

This is a great alternative to the Leica 50mm Noctilux. It's in great condition, in black, with very positive click stops, smooth focusing, and clear glass. Kept in a dry, smoke-free home. It has been hand coded as a 50mm Noctilux. Let me know if you want this removed.

This auction will include the lens itself, a voigtlander back cap, voigtlander front cap, Voigtlander screw in-hood (non vented), and B+W 58mm UV/IR filter. Also included is the box.

This lens was used primarily on an m8. It's only issues are slight brassing on the aperture and focus rings, and I had a screw replaced on the aperture ring by Steve's Camera in Culver City because it kept coming loose. You can see one of the three screws does not match in the photos. This does not hamper the operation in any way or else I would have had Steve replace it with a screw that matched the others identically.

My only reason for selling is that I have a 50mm Summilux pre-asph that I simply use far more - this one just sits around.

Sample with this lens:





1 comment:

  1. i'll take it. e-mail me. christopher.m.poole@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete